The number of people accepted on board depends on the range of the chosen vehicle :
- For a sedan/business sedan/green : 4 people maximum are accepted on board.
- For a van: 6 people maximum are accepted on board
- For a motorcycle taxi : 1 person is accepted on board.
- For a wheelchair (Access): the vehicle is accessible to 1 wheelchair via a ramp or a lift and a maximum of 1 companion
- For a TPMR van (van Acess): the vehicle is accessible for 1 to 3 wheelchairs via a ramp or a lift and a maximum of 3 companions
On the reservation screen of the application or the website, an icon representing a person indicates the number of passengers who can board the vehicle.
The number of authorized passengers on board the vehicle does not change the price of the ride.
Attention ! The number of people allowed on board the vehicle changes according to the restrictive measures. See article regarding Covid-19 safety measures
Please sign in to leave a comment.